Patient Fees - Effective 11/07/2022
- These fees are for standard consultations
- There is a $10.00 fee for any referral done to a specialist for all patients over 14
- There is a $15.00 fee if you do not attend an appointment and do not cancel it within an hour of the appointment time
- Extra charges apply for longer consultations or special services such as travel appointments
- Surgical and other procedures - eg: ECG and liquid nitrogen attract additional fees
- Virtual consulting (phone and video) is a new and exciting way to access your family doctor and is available at MMC right now! You can book virtual consults online or by calling reception with the assurance that you are consulting with a doctor who knows you and your whanau. You don’t need to download an app to access virtual consulting with us. Your GP will call you on your preferred phone number for phone consults and video consults are done through doxy.me. A link that can be opened on any PC is available which directs you to your doctors ‘virtual waiting room” and you GP will connect with you here in a safe and secure way. Its quick and easy!
You can book a virtual consult for coughs and colds, chronic care management, contraception and sexual health, women’s health, children’s health, and for support with your mental health and well-being. Sometimes your GP would like to see you in person and a same day follow up can be arranged at no extra charge. Standard fees apply for virtual consults