Mairangi Medical Centre provides a wide range of general medical services, some of which are listed below. In addition, a number of visiting medical specialists, and allied health professionals provide services on site. We are continually exploring new options for improving the range of services offered.
- Accident and Medical Service
- Blood pressure home monitoring
- Cryotherapy (Liquid Nitrogen)
- Dietary Advice
- Diving Medicals (Recreational only)
- Driving Medicals
- Ear suctioning with Ear microscope (please inform receptionist at booking)
- Health checks for chronic disease prevention
- Immunisations - children and adult
- Insurance Examinations
- IUCD insertions including Mirena
- Minor surgery for skin lesions and moles
- Skin and Melanoma checks
- Travel Consultation and Vaccinations. Please note a Travel appointment is 30 minutes and must be booked through reception.
- Counselling (via telehealth)